We publish content about our company, our products and our employees on social networks. In this way, we seek to give our fans and followers a look behind the scenes, provide them with news about our services and report about our successes. We expressly encourage comments on editorial contents.
However, we have established a few rules to ensure we interact with one another on a fair, factual basis. Insults and abuse will be systematically deleted. We also ask you to make sure that your comments are related to the post and that you do not go off topic.
If you should need help with products and/or services, please get in touch with Support directly.
Our rules on commenting
- Be polite and respectful at all times.
- Please remember that there are people sitting on the other side of the screen. No matter whether you are annoyed, want to get something off your chest or think that we have made a mistake, please remember we are all human beings.
- Comments are most valuable for everyone when they are well thought out and well written.
- Be tolerant when responding to other people’s opinions. Remain objective when putting forward counter-arguments. Refrain from making personal attacks.
- Read through comments again before posting any.
- We need clear facts and details to help you. We will gladly enter into dialogue with you via direct messages. You can say whatever you wish there. You are also welcome to express your dissatisfaction.
- Do not use any defamatory words and do not write anything which violates our personal rights or those of others.
- Please use your real name.
- We tend to use informal forms of address in our company and in our industry. We also apply this practice to the World Wide Web. If you are not comfortable with this, let us know so that we can address you formally.
- Swear words, discrimination, sexist or racist slogans, hate speech and violations of German law are forbidden.
- Personal details, telephone numbers and advertising are also forbidden on our site.
- We reserve the right to remove any comments that breach our netiquette and block people who do not comply with the rules.
Users themselves are each responsible for the posts they publish. Comments about our posts reflect the opinion of individual readers only. IoT Venture GmbH offers no guarantee whatsoever for the accuracy and completeness of the contents.